The Seventh-day Adventist Church desires through all of its educational programs to help prepare the youth for effective citizenship on this earth and for a rewarding citizenship in the New Earth.
The educational program of the church gives primary emphasis to character building and to the spiritual foundation in the life of its children and youth. Moreover, it makes abundant provision for the acquisition and interpretation of that which is appropriate from the store of secular knowledge and skills for mental, social, vocational, and physical development.
Shaw Center Round-Up Day
Our Shaw Center Round-Up Day is Wednesday, March 26. Please contact the school to reserve your spot for our K-2 Open House-an excellent opportunity to see our great program in action!
Citrus Fruit and Nut Order
Citrus fruit and nut orders will be taken up to the Monday, February 17 deadline for delivery Thursday, February 27th .
Call Debbie Christensen if you have an order or questions, 423-525-5870
Winter Fun Day
Our annual Winter Fun Day is going to be rescheduled. Grades K-2 will be going to Wallabies and grades 3-6 will be going ice-skating in Knoxville. The skiing/snowboarding option at Sugar Mountain is open to all students, however, students in grades K-4 must have their parent go on the trip in order to go skiing. K-4 students will NOT be allowed to participate in the Sugar Mountain experience without a parent. All participants in the Sugar Mountain GAA package rate (snowboarders and skiers) will be required to wear a helmet.
- ***SCHOOL PARKING***-
▪ Just a reminder that there is NO GAA parking allowed in the Takoma Hospital’s Volunteer Center parking area during business hours. This parking area is for their employees and patients. Please do not park in their parking lot.
▪ The GAA school parking areas include:
- The playground area against the fence in front of the Shaw Center before and after school
- The right lane (as you’re going up) of the curved driveway during school hours.
▪ Please-Do not park in the parking spots usually occupied by the faculty.
▪ Please-Do not double-park and block in the faculty vehicles.
▪ Please-Do not block our neighbor Mrs. Reeves’ driveway (the areas that say “Do Not Block”)
▪ Please-Do not block the trash bin access for the truck.
▪ Please-Do not leave your vehicle unattended when you are in the drop-off/pick-up lane before 8:00 am and after school 3:00pm.
Shirt orders have arrived. If you would like to order additional shirts or other products, you may go to the Spirit and Pride website and order. www.spiritandpride.com
Be sure to use our school id # 112679
2010 Adventist EDGE School of Excellence Award Recipient
MAKE A DONATION
GAA is on Facebook!
Welcome Greeneville Adventist Academy students to another exciting year!!
May the Lord bless you and your efforts throughout this new school year!! I'm looking forward to His leading. ~ Mr. N
Click on Image