The Seventh-day Adventist Church desires through all of its educational programs to help prepare the youth for effective citizenship on this earth and for a rewarding citizenship in the New Earth.
The educational program of the church gives primary emphasis to character building and to the spiritual foundation in the life of its children and youth. Moreover, it makes abundant provision for the acquisition and interpretation of that which is appropriate from the store of secular knowledge and skills for mental, social, vocational, and physical development.
Winter Fun Day
Information packets were sent home on Wednesday, January 25th. There was also an email sent out that included a link to register for snow skiing and snowboarding as well as a signature for the group sales waiver.
The information will need to be completed online by this weekend.
Click here to visit the website to register
Click here to view and download the forms sent home
Monday (01/23) S.A. Bake Sale
Tuesday (01/24) Salsa's Mexican Restaurant Hot Lunch
$5.00 for your choice of:
2 Bean Tacos with rice and beans
Bean Burrito with rice and beans
Cheese Enchilada, Bean Taco with rice and beans
Cheese Quesadilla with rice and beans
All meals come with chips and small salsa.
Thursday (01/26) - Hay Stack Hot Lunch
Friday (01/27) Pizza, Pizza, Pizza Hot Lunch
Shield The Vulnerable
All current church/school employees and volunteers who work with our children/youth are required to participate in the Shield the Vulnerable screening program. Please help us keep your children safe. It's no cost to you and you will have the assurance knowing that your child is in a safe school environment.
Click here for directions.
Click here for the website.
- ***SCHOOL PARKING***-
▪ Just a reminder that there is NO GAA parking allowed in the Takoma Hospital’s Volunteer Center parking area during business hours. This parking area is for their employees and patients. Please do not park in their parking lot.
▪ The GAA school parking areas include:
- The playground area against the fence in front of the Shaw Center before and after school
- The right lane (as you’re going up) of the curved driveway during school hours.
▪ Please-Do not park in the parking spots usually occupied by the faculty.
▪ Please-Do not double-park and block in the faculty vehicles.
▪ Please-Do not block our neighbor Mrs. Reeves’ driveway (the areas that say “Do Not Block”)
▪ Please-Do not block the trash bin access for the truck.
▪ Please-Do not leave your vehicle unattended when you are in the drop-off/pick-up lane before 8:00 am and after school 3:00pm.
Be sure to use our school id # 112679
2010 Adventist EDGE School of Excellence Award Recipient
MAKE A DONATION
GAA is on Facebook!
Welcome Greeneville Adventist Academy students to another exciting year!!
May the Lord bless you and your efforts throughout this new school year!! I'm looking forward to His leading. ~ Mr. N
Click on Image