The Seventh-day Adventist Church desires through all of its educational programs to help prepare the youth for effective citizenship on this earth and for a rewarding citizenship in the New Earth.
The educational program of the church gives primary emphasis to character building and to the spiritual foundation in the life of its children and youth. Moreover, it makes abundant provision for the acquisition and interpretation of that which is appropriate from the store of secular knowledge and skills for mental, social, vocational, and physical development.
Hot Lunch Menu
Tuesday, September 29th - Hay Stacks, drink - Fundraiser for the Biology Class Trip
Thursday, October 1st -Salsa's Mexican Restaurant - Fundraiser for School Mission Trips
Friday October 2nd -Pizza, Pizza - Fundraiser for the 8th Grade Class
40 Days of Prayer Reminder
In light of the upcoming changes coming to our community due to the sale of Takoma Hospital by Adventist Health Systems; Greeneville SDA Church has begun a 40-day Prayer Challenge that started on Monday, August 30th. We will continue every day for the next 40 days. Friday, September 25th is day 26 of 40. We believe that there is great power when God's people come together in prayer. We believe that miracles will trace their way back to this season of prayer. We believe that now is a time when our community and world is in need of prayer more than ever. We invite you to come and pray with as many of us together as possible. All are invited to join the group in prayer every day at 12:30-12:50 in the church sanctuary. For those unable to attend the gathering at 12:30, you’re encouraged to have your own prayer time at 12:30 to pray for the changes and challenges coming to our community.
Shield The Vulnerable
All current church/school employees and volunteers who work with our children/youth are required to participate in the Shield the Vulnerable screening program. Please help us keep your children safe. It's no cost to you and you will have the assurance knowing that your child is in a safe school environment.
Click here for directions.
Click here for the website.
- ***SCHOOL PARKING***-
▪ Just a reminder that there is NO GAA parking allowed in the Takoma Hospital’s Volunteer Center parking area during business hours. This parking area is for their employees and patients. Please do not park in their parking lot.
▪ The GAA school parking areas include:
- The playground area against the fence in front of the Shaw Center before and after school
- The right lane (as you’re going up) of the curved driveway during school hours.
▪ Please-Do not park in the parking spots usually occupied by the faculty.
▪ Please-Do not double-park and block in the faculty vehicles.
▪ Please-Do not block our neighbor Mrs. Reeves’ driveway (the areas that say “Do Not Block”)
▪ Please-Do not block the trash bin access for the truck.
▪ Please-Do not leave your vehicle unattended when you are in the drop-off/pick-up lane before 8:00 am and after school 3:00pm.
Be sure to use our school id # 112679
2010 Adventist EDGE School of Excellence Award Recipient
MAKE A DONATION
GAA is on Facebook!
Welcome Greeneville Adventist Academy students to another exciting year!!
May the Lord bless you and your efforts throughout this new school year!! I'm looking forward to His leading. ~ Mr. N
Click on Image