Greeneville Adventist Academy is a fully accredited educational institution, through December 2026, by the following organizations:
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- North American Division Commission on Accreditation
- Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
Each and every teacher maintains a current teaching certification from the North American Division Seventh-day Adventist Office of Education for the grade level and/or the classes they teach. Secondary academy teachers in grades 9 through 12 each maintain current teaching certification for the specific subject areas they teach for the 2021-2022 school year.